Saturday, February 25, 2012

I am Lucky

I've always known that when I met Blair, I married someone very special and that I was lucky that he picked me to spend his life with.This has become much more evident since we've had children. I always knew that he would be a good Daddy, I knew that when we were dating....I was looking for that, and he shows me every day how right I was. When I see his face light up when Claire says "I love you Daddy", I see it. When Nicholas copies Blair's words or mannerisms, laughs at his own silly jokes, I see it. When he looks down at Emily and she smiles up at him, I see it. My children are lucky to have Blair as their Daddy and I tell them that everyday. I am lucky. I love you. XOXO
Blair and Nicholas

Blair and Claire

Blair and Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment