Thursday, May 10, 2012

Emily at Six Months

 Emily has reached the milestone birthday of six months. In these past months, I've watched her grow bigger and stronger and reach developmental milestones. Now, she can roll from back to front, but gets stuck on the way back. She chats and I swear that she says "Da-Da, or maybe it's "Na-Na", so either she's calling her Daddy, or she's singing the song "Good-bye" (Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na, hey, hey, hey, good-bye).
Emily can smile, but uses her discretion and smiles only when and to whom she wants to. Most of those smiles go to her brother and sister, who love her to bits and compete for her attention, and her Daddy. She has been a breast-fed baby from day 1, but this week will experience baby's first cereal. I anticipate many funny faces as she navigates the world of solid food. I will post more about that later....

Until then, I'll leave you with these pictures of my beauty, my baby girl, who fills my heart with love each time I look at her. I love you, Emmy, my sweet baby girl. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment