Thursday, March 11, 2010

Four Years Ago


Four years ago today, I got married. Amidst threats of snow and frosty weather, we prepared to get married at the Newlands gazebo with no back up plan. Happily, the sun came out and while it was chilly enough for the guests to need long sleeves or jackets, I wore my strapless dress and had the wedding that I had hoped for. I stood at the end of the aisle, looking down at Blair, so handsome in his tux, tears in his eyes and saw my future.

Now, four years later, I still remember that day and how I felt. In four years, Blair and I have made our life together, bought a house and are raising our family. And I still look at Blair, holding one or both of our children, even more handsome and I see my future, best friend and my love. Happy Anniversary, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment