Sunday, March 14, 2010

The time has come....returning to work

So, the day has finally come....maternity leave is over and I am returning to work. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, because I really like being home with my kids, taking them to Strong Start and doing my fitness classes, but EI really doesn't pay much and we need the income. Right now, I'm trying the wrap my mind around how I'm going to get up early, get both kids dressed, fed and out the door to daycare and me to work. Of course, Blair will help me and Claire can go in her pajamas and both kids can eat breakfast at daycare, but still. I'm sure that, like when I went back to work after Nicholas, I'll get into a routine and it'll become automatic, but for right now, it's overwhelming. I look forward to only working 3 days a week and only for 3 and a half months (until the school year ends) and the increase in income too.

So, here I go, preparing for a return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment