Monday, March 12, 2012

Claire is 3

 On Saturday, March 10th, Claire turned three years old. I can't believe how much she's grown this past year and she's gone from being a toddler to a big little girl.
She has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to use it. I've been told that she has my stubborn streak, but I say that she is more head strong than I ever was. Claire can talk and talk and talk all day long, (and at 18 months, she barely had any words).
Here are a few "Claire-isms":
: "You so proud of me" (when she uses the potty)
:  "That's what big girls do" (when she does something that she considers to be a big girl thing)
: "It's really hard for me to wait" (self explanatory)

Those are just a few of the phrases our little Claire uses daily.

Our little girl s growing up into a big girl and I look forward to seeing how she grows and learns and the kinds of things that she'll teach her little sister, Emily.

Three years old....I love you, Claire

XOXO Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment