Sunday, November 10, 2013

Emily Meredith Turns Two

Oh, where did the time go?

Two years ago on November 7th, Blair and I welcomed our second daughter and third child into our family and life has never been the same.

Emily is a spirited little girl, full of smiles, giggles and hugs. She has changed from a tiny, dependent baby to a wobbly-legged infant, into a toddler running to catch up to her bother and sister and talking a blue streak to anyone who will listen.

She amazes us each and every day with her increasing vocabulary, phrases and ability to do something naughty while looking cute doing it. She is the book-end to our family and I cannot imagine our family without her in it.

To my sweet little girl: I love your smile, your "mad scientist" giggle and the way your green eyes sparkle. I love the feel of your hugs in the morning and the kiss before bedtime. I love the way your hand feels in mine when you need my help and the way you run independently when you don't need my help. I love you forever and for always, my Emily Meredith. Happy 2nd Birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment